ABK SHOP respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about the data we collect and why. We protect your data as if it is our greatest trade secret.
Here is a summary of what you can expect when visiting our website:
● We track your web activity for marketing purposes
● We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes.
● We process personal information by sending it to integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relations purposes.
● We save personal information in our databases for analysis.
● Your behavior and activity on the web can be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
ABK SHOP collects information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we might collect are your company name, your name and other contact details such as phone number, email address or physical address. ABK SHOP may update your information from other public records if this is necessary to maintain good maintenance of the data repository.
ABK SHOP records personal data in connection with:
a) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by the Company.
b) When you enter your email address or cell phone number on the site.
d) If you contact us by email, phone, our websites and social media.
e) If you sign up for an email subscription.
f) Your visit to our websites and while accessing our App, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogging and other communication data, such as 'IP address, type of device, operating system and type of browser used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By clicking on the "Close" button, you consent that personal data (company, name, phone number and email address) that you enter in forms at various places on this site may be used for marketing purposes for the services to which you are exposed when you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic location and interests in order to better tailor our marketing to your needs.
By clicking the "Close" button, you also agree that we can add a third party cookie to your computer from the Company. This cookie will track you and your online behavior on other websites in order to provide you with marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use the information we collect
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes indicated below and for any other purpose mentioned during the collection:
● Execute the functionalities through one of the platforms offered by the Company;
● Enable good customer service, such as handling your inquiries, correcting incorrect information, or sending information you requested, e.g. newsletter, white papers, documentation;
● To manage customer profiles, carry out analyzes and market studies;
● For the administration of the system and to obtain statistical data on the behavior and uses of our users;
● To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and applications.
● Personal data is also used for analysis purposes to carry out segmentation and targeting, in order to develop personalized offers and services.
● To send you information and promotions by SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
● To contact you through the app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you, please note that you can decline this promotion at any time;
● Provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalized services based on the needs of other people with behaviors similar to yours ;
● To help us develop our site and our application in order to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by personalizing the display of services to your profile;
● Send important messages as a communication about changes in our legal notice;
We may share information with other companies that process data on our behalf in order to perform our services, i.e. analysis, distribution or other services to maintain and enforce our terms of service. use and delivery. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
The company only collaborates with partners who process personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies which maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA, for example by adhering to what called the Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site and our application, personal data may be collected through cookies. This can only be done with separate consent. This will store information about your usage and the pages visited. This may be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When you visit our websites where our services are presented, different techniques may be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through third party technology.
Right to be forgotten, storage and disclosure of personal data
You can withdraw your consent at any time by making a request via the "contact us" function.
Processing complies with current legislation and means that personal data is not kept for a longer period than necessary for the purposes of processing. The Company will keep your personal data as long as you are in a business relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 4 years is not used. This implies that the data will be deleted when it is no longer relevant or necessary for analytical or direct marketing purposes for the purposes for which it was collected. Some information may be retained longer if needed due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights over your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction of your saved data. The Company will rectify, on its own initiative or on the initiative of the customer, any data deemed incorrect. You can also request at any time that your data be erased or that their use be restricted by contacting us (see the "How to contact us" section). If you believe that we are not respecting your rights, please contact the Company or contact the Data Protection Authority in your country, at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_fr. htm.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by updating your account settings by clicking "Unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications we send to you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you stop our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites or materials published by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. Since the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its material, we are not responsible for their content. The Company is also not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For more information on the management of personal data or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
ABK SHOP FRANCE